What is Genetec Plan Manager
Plan Manager is a module of Security Center that provides interactive mapping functionality to better visualize your security environment.
What can Genetec Plan Manager do for you?
With Plan Manager, you can access real-time security information and respond to events and alarms in less time through a visual representation of your facilities. This intuitive mapping system also enables operators to effectively manage a greater number of security devices.
Genetec Plan Manager comes with:
- Simplified Site Monitoring-Rather than monitoring detailed lists of events or a logical tree of devices, you can now visually manage all of your security environment and physical security devices (doors, cameras, CCTVS, Schneider Electric Security equipment, and ALPR units).
- New Equipment to Rapidly Respond to Emerging Situations-With embedded command and control capabilities, you can respond to events and alarms directly from a map and take active control of IP cameras, CCTV equipment, doors, and other devices.
- Customizable Maps-Import public and private maps in multiple formats, including online maps, CAD files, and other imagery; easily drag-and-drop security devices and objects to create highly detailed and accurate maps.
- Dynamic Security Objects-Upload new imagery for objects and devices in your organization and create maps that accurately represent your facilities.
- Multi-Site Monitoring with Federation-Access remote Plan Manager maps from federated sites and monitor federated (remote) entities, such as CCTV cameras, doors and ALPR units from a central location.
Let Genetec Plan Manager integrate and visualize all of your security devices from CCTVS to Schneider Electric Security equipment.
Source: Plan Manager | Genetec